Wednesday 10 September 2008

Green and Wet


I can now say that Ireland is indeed green and wet. That being said it appears to be a beautiful country and I'm sad that I didn't get to explore while I was here. I'm sure I'll be back though and I'll be able to see if my first impressions (like Great Britain, only newer) stand up.

Things I've learned while I was here:

  • The Irish passport stamp is green

  • A quick after conference drink is actually an event unto itself, with a lot of drinking

  • Murphy's (brewed in Cork) is better than Guiness, but I think I like Beamish most of all



And no I didn't see any fellow Leprechauns ;)

2 comments:

Nicole4FLDU said...

And no I didn't see any fellow Leprechauns ;)

Then you obviously didnt drink enuf.... ha! nicole

Ben Hale said...

No, no. I drank enough for two people. Well maybe not that much, but I didn't feel great the next morning. :)