Monday 8 December 2008

Living in... Australia

For those who haven't heard me gloat about it yet, Jill and I are spending the entire month of December (and the first week of January) in Australia.  We're traveling up the Holiday and Gold Coasts for a week, spending a week SCUBA diving and snorkeling in Cairns, a couple of days hiking at Uluru, Christmas in Melbourne, a tour around Tasmania, and finishing with New Year's Eve and the following week in Sydney.

If it sounds exhausting we expect it will be :)  But, we also want to keep everyone in the loop about how things are going.  So for the next month, my Living in the UK blog will become a Traveling Around Australia blog.  Internet (and time) may be scarce, but I'm going to try and keep a daily travel diary and post everything when we get the time to.

And with that, on to the first couple of posts. :)

3 comments:

nicole4fldu@gmail.com said...

Looking forward to hearing about this trip! Have fun!

Keri Donald said...

I look forward to your posts, but also to hearing Jill's take on it on the wheresjill blog! (HINT HINT!!)

Nikki said...

Cannot express how jealous I am of this trip. I look forward to experiencing it vicariously through your blog. :)