Friday 5 December 2008

London Calling


This is a bit delayed, but after a nudge from my mother the other day, I felt like I should post about it.

When I moved to the UK, my parents were a bit lonely without me.  This was especially true for my mother who didn't like me leaving at all.  But I told them that if they really wanted to see me more often, they should come and visit.

In September, they finally came over and we spent two weeks touring southern England.  We:
  • Saw the sights in London for a week
  • Visited Portsmouth
  • Drove across the Isle of Wight and back
  • Hiked around the South Downs a bit
  • Toured Stonehenge
  • And finished off with a weekend in Bath
It went way too quickly, but I think they had a good time.  They're already talking about coming back. Yikes!  To see the complete trip, take a look at my mother's photo gallery.


No comments: